Create a generation set
We start by creating a generation set. Complete the following steps to create a generation set:
- Click on 'Add generation set'
A new set generation set appears
- Modify the generation set name to 'Generate_Customers'
- Add the following description 'Generate Customers for my test goal'
- Select the table 'CUSTOMERS'
You can now expand the generation set on the left side of your screen.
- Click three times on the plus that appears
- Click on the checkbox for the table CUSTOMERS
- Adjust the number of rows to generate to 1000