Define generators for Orders
We are now going to determine which generators we will use to create test data.
- Select the ORDER_ID column
- Choose the following generator: 'Sequential number'
- Enter the following start value: 10000000
After setting up this generator, you will see the warning icon change into a key. Key fields should always be given a generator to ensure the referential integrity of the database.
- Select the CUSTOMER_ID column
- Choose the following generator: 'Foreign key'
This generator creates a loop to the previously created generator in the CUSTOMERS table
We are now going to generate dates
- Select the ‘PLAN_DATE’ column
- Choose the following generator: 'Random date/time'
- Enter the following min value: '2001-01-01 00:00:00'
- Enter the current date and time as max vallue