The latest version of this documentation is available at http://docs.datprof.com/subset/
DATPROF Subset 4.6
- Fixed issue where message was not send to the agent when retrying a template action
- Fixed query in append template for IBM DB2 iSeries
- Added optimization in import query for IBM DB2 iSeries
- Fixed order issue when recreating foreign keys with multiple columns for IBM DB2 iSeries
- Greatly improved performance when executing template with lots of database objects
- Fixed issue with checkbox Create database link on Oracle
- Fixed issue with quoting on IBM DB2 iSeries
- Fixed locking issues on DPF_TABLE_STATISTICS
- Fixed issue with Unique Append when no primary or foreign key information is available
- Fixed warning message "Unknown database version"
- Fixed issue where generated package could not be uploaded in Runtime
- Fixed issue in Append Unique in which the wrong schema is used (Oracle)
- Fixed problem with insert limitation on table DPF_TABLE_STATISTICS for SQL Server
- Fixed problem with Append Unique on SQL Server
- Fixed problem with table name being used in multiple schemas
- Fixed a password required error when using mssql with windows authentication enabled.
Improvements & Fixes
- Scripts are now also shown in process model visualization.
- Oracle: Gather statistics before technical and functional iteration to improve performance.
- Oracle: Possibility to specify your own connection string.
- Improvements in the synchronize meta-data process which should result in much less changes.
Important: When generating Runtime applications with DATPROF Subset 4.6, Runtime 3.25.1 or higher is recommended