DATPROF Analyze is the DATPROF tool ment to:
- Analyze your data
- Profile your database and discover your data
- Get insight in your data quality
- Save and share your findings
- Extend analyze with your own data profiles
By analyzing your data you can improve dataquality, predict issues when migrating systems and faciliate you to create better software.
This manual describes the core functionality of DATPROF Analyze. It is divided into logical sections, which mimic the layout of functionality in the application itself. This chapter serves as an introduction and guide for the rest of the manual.
This manual assumes that the user has some basic knowledge and/or experience in working with Windows applications, databases and Structured Query Language (SQL).
To analyze a database the following actions are required.
- Create a new project.
- Provide a connection to thedatabase.
- Import meta data from the database.
- Configure the analyze functions.
- Deploy the anonymization template.
- Analyze the database.